Professor Park, Jae Woo
Founder of SuJok Therapy & Triorigin Science
Born on 11 March 1942 in South Korea, he passed away on 25 March 2010 in Moscow.
He graduated from Seoul National University in 1968.
In the years that followed he served in many local and international capacities related to his work as a healer.
He was the founder and president of many SuJok associations:
- The Korean Institute for SuJok Acupuncture
- The International SuJok Therapy Association
- The SuJok Academy of Moscow
- The ONNURI Public Fund
- The Cyprus SuJok Center
- The Onnuri College, Almaty, Kazakhstan
- Honorary President of The SuJok Academy of India, at Chennai.
He was a representative of the O-Haeng Publishing Company and publisher of the journal The World of Hand and Foot.
Prof. Park was also a member of many scientific faculties and societies:
- The SuJok Academy of India (1992- Founder)
- The Khazakhstan State Medical University for Post-Graduate Studies (1994)
- The Belarus SuJok Acupuncture Institute (1995 – Founder and President)
- The St. Petersburg Physical Culture University (1996)
- The Munich Science Academy (President, 1997)
- Moscow State Medical University (1999)
- The Pedagogical University of Georgia (Honorary Professor )
- The International Academy of Sciences (Title of Academician)
- The Maltese Order of the Knights of St. John (Knight of Justice)
- The Somaiya Medical College, India (Visiting Professor)
- The Zoroastrian College, India (Visiting Professor)
Prof. Park founded the International SuJok Association – ISA in 2009. At present this Association has an active membership of more than 10,000 people and is working in 20 countries.
Prof. Park dreamed of creating a pain-free society and a Smile civilization. ISA is committed to fulfilling his dream under the leadership of his elder son, Dr. Park Minchul, Global President , and his younger son Dr. Park Minkyu, Global Vice President.