"To help bring a positive change in the world, using the combination of Su-Jok & Modern Medicine"
- This mission includes, with an exception chronically ill patients, where reduction of medicines is possible.
- Treating patients suffering from various bodily ailments and diseases with almost no medicines.
- An exception to chronically ill patients, where reducing of medicines is possible.
Each One, Teach One, Treat One, Reach One
- Make one SU-Jok Doctor in each family around the Pakistan.
- Promote health through non-invasive therapy.
"To set up a public trust in PAKISTAN to cater to the people who can get benefit from this alternative method of treatment."
Our centers provide treatment, training, instruments/materials, etc.
Associated Member: International Su-Jok Acupuncture Association (Korea)
Associated Member: International Su-Jok Association (ISA)
Associated with: International Su-Jok Academy, (Moscow) Russia
Associated with: International Su-Jok Therapy Association (Korea)